Taking a vacation can be very hard when you can’t take your best friend with you. At Biscuits, we know how much your dog means to you. That’s why we treat every guest like family. Our clients throughout Tacoma, WA, can rest assured knowing that our team will take good care of their dogs while they are away. We provide overnight boarding, with options to add on grooming and training. If available, you may also reserve our Daycare Elite program, which includes smaller playgroups, activities, and monthly themed parties! Contact us to set up a meet and greet or make a boarding reservation through our client portal below.
To ensure the safety of everyone and to ensure compatibility with the Biscuits Doggie Daycare pack, all dogs must attend a meet and greet prior to attending daycare, whether your dog is a new guest or hasn’t visited us within the past six months. Click here to learn more about our meet and greets.
Pick-up & Drop-off
You may pick up and drop off your pup at the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 6am - 7pm*
- Saturdays: 8am - 10am & 6pm - 8pm* only
- We ask that you please wait until 8am on weekdays for pick-up
- No Sunday pick-up options are available
*All pick-ups past 12pm will result in a late pick-up fee of $37.50 unless your dog is signed up for Daycare Elite or a bath on pick up day
Our overnight boarding is available for $75 per night, per dog. This includes playtime with friends, feedings (house food is an additional $2 per meal), and medication administration (oral and topical only, please) at no extra cost! We also offer customizable options for your dog’s stay with us:
- Frozen Stuffed Kong - peanut butter, pumpkin, and yogurt options available for just $5
- Daycare Elite (if available) - additional $35 on top of boarding rate
- Other add-ons include daily updates, puzzle games, treat dispensing toys, and puppachinos